Planning A Board or Staff Retreat?
GET YOUR BOARD AND STAFF ON BOARD FOR EARNED INCOME AND REVENUE DIVERSIFICATION
In today’s challenging economic environment, it’s more important than ever for your organization to have diverse sources of revenue. Relying strictly on grants and donations for its financial livelihood can make it vulnerable to funding cuts and other unfavorable market conditions.
Creating an entrepreneurial and financially diverse organization starts with building a Board and staff that values entrepreneurship, innovation, and smart business practices. If you’re planning a retreat for Board or staff members in the near future, now’s the perfect time to engage them in a strategic session to think about revenue generation in innovative new ways that have not previously been considered.
- Gain valuable knowledge and understanding about the importance of earned income and revenue diversification for your organization
- Creatively brainstorm and discuss ideas for earned income, fund development, and other means of revenue generation
- Assess brainstormed revenue-generating ideas and prioritize them to create a short-list of opportunities for further exploration
- Identify risks and mitigation strategies for those revenue-generating ideas with the greatest potential
- Create an action plan to maintain the session momentum and advance the outcomes to a series of next steps
At No Margin, No Mission, our consultants bring a fresh approach to the facilitation of every session to ensure that each one is hands-on, practical, engaging, and interactive. We pride ourselves on delivering engagements that are thought-provoking, interesting, productive, and fun.
If you’d like to learn more about how we can help plan and facilitate your upcoming Board or staff retreat, please contact us. We can also help with a wide array other planning, training, implementation, or speaking needs. Of course, we also want to hear from you if you have questions, comments, or stories to share with us.
Here’s to growing the margin and mission of your organization…because your double bottom line matters!